Property management services we provide:
- processing of applications and screening of prospective tenants through credit reports, rental history, references and employment verification
- lease preparation, rent collection, handling monthly disbursements and rent increases
- maintaining positive and courteous tenant/landlord relationships
- enforce rental and lease agreements, including the initiation and processing of unlawful detainer actions if required
- ensuring local, provincial and federal regulations are implemented
- advertising your property at discounted rates through our company website, advertising websites, social media and signage
- emailing monthly financial reports to you, with direct deposit on the last day of the month
- conducting property analysis and interior inspection after three months of unit being rented, a minimum of once per year thereafter, along with conducting frequent exterior inspections of properties within city/town limits
- managing and controlling access to established suppliers and contractors
- providing a full-time maintenance staff to handle all preventative and immediate maintenance needs
- a Property Manager on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to emergencies
What’s my property worth?
“Drummer Realty has managed my two rental properties since I bought them more than 20 years ago. I rely on them completely and have been very pleased with their service. I also have rental condo properties in other parts of Canada (in BC and in ON) and can honestly say that my Calgary condos (and Drummer’s management of them) have so far been the most reliable and incident free investments of them all. The results speak for themselves. From my dealings with Drummer in a span of over 20 years (where this company has been passed down from father to son) I can vouch for their continuing managerial effectiveness. Drummer Realty and Property Management must be doing something right.
–Henry R. Pelzer
- your property is thoroughly inspected for deferred and preventative maintenance. We advise on improvements needed and, with your consent as per agreement, we arrange to have the work completed
- quality technicians are assigned to do property repairs and we ensure any work done by contractors is completed satisfactorily. Repair costs are deducted from your account and we will contact you to acquire authorization for repairs that are above a pre-agreed dollar amount
- we will assess and complete repairs, painting, improvements, hauling and any cleaning required
- there is no limit on what we can handle when it comes to property upkeep and maintenance; we will organize and supervise any project while saving you money in the process
“Drummer has managed my own properties and those of many of my clients and investors since 2006. They are a very well managed office and will always do their best at attracting long term quaility tenants. When problems do arise with tenants and maintenance they are prompt at getting resolution. Their office staff and accounting departments are extremely prompt at answering questions and providing information. If you own investment property and want to keep it for a LONG time (and do not want the ‘head ache’ of ‘taking care’ of your most valuable customer – your tenant) put it with Drummer and enjoy the long slow growth of real estate appreciation. They say: ‘Don’t wait to buy real estate… but buy it and WAIT’. Drummer is your life line… in WAITING.”
For accounting purposes, we:
- provide a comprehensive monthly statement of your property’s income and expense activities that will include any supportive documentation such as invoices, receipts and notices
- at your request, we will manage your mortgage payment, property taxes, condo fees, utilities, insurance or repairs via deductions from your account
- send net positive funds to your bank account, on the last day of the month and in the same month that rent is collected, regardless of whether that day falls on a weekend
“We have used Drummer Realty and Property Management for more than a decade. In that time as owners we have been very impressed with the service. Sean is attentive and his acconting is transparent. Drummer ensures our units are rented out, and qualifies applicants to find good tenants who will treat our units well. Thank you for your professionalism”
Over time, you will appreciate our property management services. From acquiring and screening renters to responding to your tenants in a helpful, courteous fashion; our aim is to make your income property as productive as possible and keep your tenants happy.
Contact us now if there are any questions you may still have about our property management services.
Are you interested in renting your property? Provide some details in the form below, and we will be in touch shortly.