Drummer Realty & Property Management is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our growing maintenance team. This challenging role does require an individual who is driven to exceed expectations and provide extensive client focus to the resident experience. We will only consider candidates who can demonstrate past success in a similar role and will offer us a professional addition to our team! Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring preventative maintenance on the residential properties we manage.
- Troubleshooting tripped breakers, leaks and outages.
- Executing general repair of a residential included but not limited to doors, windows, decks, fences, roofs, installations, general carpentry.
- Inspecting interior/exterior of properties and reporting problem areas.
- Minor hauling of furniture and/or garbage items when required.
- Installation and repair of light fixtures, ceiling fans, plugs and switches.
- Replacing locks and latches on doors and windows.
- Troubleshoots and installation of pluming such as , toilets, sinks, faucets and shower valves
- Drywall repair, taping, mudding and painting as required.
- Ability to quote project work and facility contactors schedules to meet deadlines
- Landscaping grass/snow attendance if required.
- Maintaining daily records of work performed.
- Inventorying mechanical/maintenance supplies.
- Assisting management with all projects and all other job duties as requested.
Requirements for consideration:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Requires strong carpentry skills, with a knowledge of plumbing and electrical troubleshooting.
- MUST OWN TRUCK
- Solid interpersonal skills, along with excellent communication skills, must be proficient in the English language.
- Good listener and able to accurately transmit information.
- Reliable, highly organized, attention to detail, courteous, friendly, hardworking and professional.
- Eager to learn and take on additional responsibility.
- Extremely dependable and reliable, must be flexible to work during emergency situations.
What We Offer:
34 cents per km.
Mobile phone/phone bill allowance.
In-office health care benefits.
Professional development and training opportunities.
Great company culture!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $46,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
Please email your resume via the website link. Calls and drop-ins will be politely declined. Thank you.