- To establish eligibility for tenancy
- To ensure credit worthiness
- To improve customer service
- To create web visitor reports and other web analytic reports
- To fulfill insurance-related tasks and responsibilities
- To personalize website user experience
- To enable us to respond to emergency situations on our properties
- To improve our website, it’s content and functionality
- To send informative emails
- To ensure the orderly management of the units we manage
- To improve administration, billing, accounting, and rent collection
- To respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
We Will Obtain Your Permission
How we Protect your Information
We adopt and upgrade appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of each Users personal information and data we have collected.
Sharing your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent User’s personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that the User has given permission to do so. We may share information with third parties outside of this organization only as necessary to fulfill a request with User permission.