Property Manager/Leasing Agent
Drummer Realty & Property Management is seeking a licensed Property Manager to join our growing team. This challenging role requires an individual who is driven to exceed expectations and provide extensive client focus to the resident experience. We will only consider candidates who demonstrate past success in a similar role and who will be a professional addition to our team!
- You are the point of contact for leasing inquiries.
- Conduct viewings, contact references and pull credit checks.
- Conduct move-in & move-out appointments with residents while ensuring legal documents are completed and signed correctly.
- Inspect resident properties.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Handle tenant relation issues in a professional manner at all times.
- Communicate with property owners regarding the status of their property.
- The occasional collection of rent and security deposits from tenants.
- Post ads via digital marketing and ordering lawn signs.
- Use online operating system to process new applicants and gather data
Requirements for Consideration:
- Property Manager’s license plus high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Valid license, own reliable vehicle, and clean driver’s abstract
- Must be willing to work evenings and/or weekends as needed.
- Must be able to patiently handle tenant conflict issues in a professional manner.
- Strong customer service skills including the ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining strong relationships with tenants, vendors, and clients.
- Handle confidential information accordingly to laws and regulations.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Internet Applications; Experience with Yardi Voyager considered a strong asset.
- Able to work independently and effectively as part of a team; a positive attitude is a must.
- Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Possess an upbeat and professional demeanor in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
- The ability and confidence to communicate professionally with a wide range of personalities.
- Post-secondary/certifications would be considered an asset.
- Must have a credit bureau and criminal record check.
Please send resume via email through the website link. Calls and drop-ins will be politely declined. Thank you